Concession in Blagoveshchensk: the media positively assessed the progress of lighting modernization in BlagoveshchenskThe administration of the city of Blagoveshchensk in the Amur Region, where the divisions of the Svetoservis Corporation Far East and SLS Blagoveshchensk have been carrying out a comprehensive modernization of the outdoor lighting system since last year under a 15-year Concession Agreement, demonstrated the progress of the work to representatives of the local media.
The journalists visited the area of the roundabout (Kalinin ring) in Blagoveshchensk, where our specialists are preparing to install new poles and luminaires.
“Under the Concession Agreement, at least 10,500 luminaires, about 3,600 poles will be replaced in Blagoveshchensk, and more than 45,000 meters of cable ducts will be laid. The investor plans to lay 10,000 meters of cable ducts by the end of the year. This is twice as much as last year. In general, the concession is for 15 years, now the work plan is on schedule," Deputy Mayor of Blagoveshchensk Maxim Nozhenkin told the press tour participants .
Executive Director of Svetoservis Far East, spoke about the work performed, equipment being installed and immediate plans:
“At the moment, they were dismantling the old equipment at the roundabout: poles and wires, non-working luminaires. Previously, we installed 33 foundations and poured concrete. He needed to insist for a couple of days, then we will begin to install the supports and luminaires. After the reconstruction, there will be more luminaires at the roundabout. Up to this point, there were 23 poles and 23 luminaires; after the reconstruction, 33 poles and 38 luminaires will be installed. Thanks to the new LED luminaires, the color temperature will be more suitable for the human eye, the brightness of the lighting will be optimal for both pedestrians and drivers. To date, we have installed more than five thousand luminaires. First of all, they worked on the main streets of the city. So, they replaced the lighting along the Tchaikovsky from Lenin to Astrakhanovka. A replacement is underway in Sadovoe : out of 300 luminaires, 200 have already been installed. Now we are working on the Ignatievsky highway, where the supports have already been dismantled by 80 percent. In Belogorye, we change the lighting on Lomonosov Street. The nearest plans include Institutskaya, Gorky, Mukhina and others streets. The luminaires that we install are manufactured by the Likhoslavl plant of lighting products, which, like our company Svetoservis Far East, is part of the international lighting corporation BL GROUP.
Recall that for the modernization of outdoor lighting in Blagoveshchensk, one of the latest developments of the GALAD Corporation, Galeon LED, is used, which at the beginning of last year became a laureate of the All-Russian competition "100 Best Goods of Russia". The luminaire is equipped with a lighting remote control controller. In addition, it can be equipped with controllers and sensors to build digital smart city systems based on outdoor lighting networks. This allows in the future to create a “smart” city system in Blagoveshchensk based on the modernized outdoor lighting infrastructure, which is included in the plans of the city government. According to the head of the city Oleg Imameev , in the near future it is planned to allocate two pilot streets with updated lighting, where some elements of the "smart city" will be tested.
The development of top-level software platforms for building smart city systems is carried out by a division of the BL Invest Corporation. In February of this year, the innovative software platform "BL SMART CITY VIEW" developed by our specialists was entered by the Ministry of Digital Development into the Unified Register of Russian Computer Programs and Databases (see https://bl-g.ru/about/press_center/5408/ ).
Journalists in their publications positively assessed the current work of our divisions and further modernization plans:
- BezFormat Blagoveshchensk (blagoveshensk.bezformata.com), Blagoveshchensk (Amur region), July 15, 2022, The brightness of the luminaires will change on the Kalinin ring in Blagoveshchensk
- Life24.pro, Moscow, July 15, 2022, The brightness of the luminaires will change on the Kalinin ring in Blagoveshchensk
- RU24.pro, Moscow, July 15, 2022, The brightness of the luminaires will change on the Kalinin ring in Blagoveshchensk
- News24.pro, Moscow, July 15, 2022, The brightness of the luminaires will change on the Kalinin ring in Blagoveshchensk
- Russia24.pro, Moscow, July 15, 2022, The brightness of the luminaires will change on the Kalinin ring in Blagoveshchensk
- Teleport (teleport2001.ru), Blagoveshchensk (Amur region), July 15, 2022, The brightness of the luminaires will change on the Kalinin ring in Blagoveshchensk
- Ria.City ( ria.city ), Moscow, July 15, 2022, The brightness of the luminaires will change on the Kalinin ring in Blagoveshchensk
- Russian.city , Moscow, July 15, 2022, The brightness of the luminaires will change on the Kalinin ring in Blagoveshchensk
- Investment portal of the Amur region (invest.amurobl.ru), Blagoveshchensk (Amur region), July 15, 2022, The repair of lighting at the roundabout will be completed by the end of the week
Earlier, " Svetoservis Far East" received from the Agency of the Amur Region for attracting investments Gratitude "for the contribution to the socio-economic development of the Amur Region." At the end of 2021, our urban lighting modernization project in the regional capital, under the Concession Agreement, became the winner of the ROSINFRA National Infrastructure Development Award in the nomination “The Best Public-Private Partnership Project in the Field of Improvement” (see https://bl-g .ru/about/press_center/5545/).For more details on the implementation of the Concession Agreement in Blagoveshchensk, see https://bl-g.ru/about/press_center/5500/, https://bl-g.ru/about/press_center/5388/ .